Wednesday, October 22, 2008

VJ Getting Scared Pt. 2 and 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luSswIOhyUU&feature=related

I thought this was one of the most creative and funniest ideas to scare a friend. As you can see in the video, VJ is sleeping on the couch. Its early in the morning and everyone else is awake in the room behind the closed door. I wasn't at t his scare so I guess he was a heavy sleeper because they had the chance to setup the camera. And I'm almost 100% sure that when they were setting up, they were giggling like crazy. So the plan was to run out screaming and pretending there was a fire or some sort of emergency. As everyone comes out running, VJ wakes up violently and wildly flings his arms and legs in the air as he tries to get up. He just starts running with them. It was soo funny! This is really the most creative way to scare a friend without using props or costumes. I guess VJ thought there was an emergency too, he just screams and runs with the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=legKAvyEjYY&feature=related

This video was pretty funny too because of VJ's response. He wasn't even the one at the computer, he was just watching it. Everyone knew it was one of those "The grudge girl pop-up" things except him. I think he even had a feeling, but he still got really scared and jumped. The more dramatic is response, the funnier it is. I think they were doing one of those mazes and when the grudge girl popped up, even though he thought something was up, he was too concentrated on the maze to be prepared for it.
Well that will be the last of my blogs, I hope you all enjoyed the videos!

No comments: