Saturday, October 11, 2008

Human Rat

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=6740751

I’m going to start out this blog with some of the older videos I’ve seen. This video is from the show Scare Tactics. I’ve seen it a while ago, but not in a while.
In this video, a human rights activist is supposed to help someone take inventory in some lab. He thinks he’s just helping out, but soon he sees the animal testing that goes on in the lab. At first he just feels bad, but soon sees the baby fetus and animals experimented on. Supposedly, in the lab, they mixed human DNA and animal DNA. The guy’s reaction is priceless. I thought it was hilarious when he was asking if the “human rat” needed help.
He was a really nice contestant. He even said that they needed to get the thing out of there. The actor was really good too. I don’t know how he kept a straight face while this whole thing was going on. I would have been laughing on the floor. I wouldn’t even be able to pretend that I was scared. It would be so much fun to set up an elaborate prank like that but I don’t have the resources. Everything was set up really well. The room, the actor, and the makeup were all really realistic.
I like to scare my friends, but I wouldn’t be able to pull off something like that. All I could do is like hide and scared them. It might be mean, but it’s all in fun so my friends don’t get mad when I do scare them. I don’t know where they came up with that idea. I wonder what was going through the guy’s mind when he saw that thing move. I know I’d be freaking out too. It would have been funnier if he tried to attack the “human rat,” but I guess that would have been more dangerous too. I hope everyone enjoyed the video. if there are any suggestions of videos I should put up. Just comment or something.

1 comment:

palangiloi said...

That was the funniest reaction I've ever seen! It was kind of obvious he was getting set up, but it made it even funnier that he didn't notice. Oh my gosh I won't forget how he screamed. Not that he asked if the human rat needed help. Like it was "Sixth Sense" or something. LMAO. (sorry I know Im not suppose to write like this but Im too use to it & cant change it)