Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scare Gone Wrong?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NijwK99OO04

After seeing a passive way to act when you’re scared, here’s a video that shows a guy acting a little more aggressively. The students were trying to pull a Halloween prank on one of their peers by jumping out of a recycling bin. Instead of jumping back or yelling, the guy punches the person trying to scare him in the face. I know its mean but I thought it was hilarious. How would you have acted if you got scared like that? I think it’s pretty helpful to be able to react like that when someone jumps at you. And this video is really useful to the family and friends of the guy who they were trying to scare. Now they know not to try to scare him.
There was this one time I tried to creep up on my sister and scare her. As I’m crawling on the floor behind her, the floor creaks. She turns around, and not having her glasses on, she couldn’t tell who I was and all she saw was long hair (I had really long hair back then) and she screams and drops to the floor. Of course I thought this was hilarious but she was literally scared stiff. I think I would rather react like the guy in the video than my sister.
Well that’s it for today. If you guys have any suggestions of videos to put up don’t be afraid to comment or let me know. It’s a really nice day so I’m going to the beach now!

2 comments:

Bianca.Samantha said...

Hah I don't blame him! I think it's human nature to want automatically defend yourself when you're surprised. And fortunatly for the viewers, we get to see it!

Anonymous said...

Yea I would react similar to him, or run away or something. I used to do boxing so I always would tell people if they had plans to scare me, it would suck for them...yea I might not be as tall, but I can punch pretty hard, those upper cuts and jabs did pay off in boxing. So I think I would react like him, it's just a sudden impulse some people have.