Thursday, October 9, 2008

intro

Hey, my name is Felicia.
I'm going to be posting up videos in which people get scared in. Some videos will just be videos I found on Youtube, but a couple will be from experience. Some of them are professionally videotaped while others are homemade. So there will be a wide variety in quality and style of scaring.

I thought of this idea because I thought of what I like to do online. Most things that are entertaining are funny, so I thought of what made me laugh the most. I thought of the videos we made scaring my one friend. But I didn’t have enough videos for 6 blogs, so I thought I could just post of videos that involved people getting scared that were funny.

The blog is called Scare Tactics because it is a show dedicated to scaring unsuspecting guests. It’s a really funny show, and is the basic concept of this blog. Hopefully everyone likes it and I get a good grade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Well I think your blog sounds intersting. I was looking throught other blogs, and I think you are the only one doing this kind of blog which is creative. You decided to incorporate a very popular element to your blog which is Youtube and would be appealing to many people.

morenita said...

Hey Felixia, im looking forward to watching the videos in your blog. I think that was very creative of you to come up wit that idea i don't think that would've crossed my mind. I think it should be interesying i'm really excited to watch people get scared and see their reactions. I know thats kind of mean but it's fun watching people get scared.