Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Response

I looked around and all I can find are video blogs or blogs about being scared. I think its because its hard to comment on short videos. I myself am finding it hard to write enough to meet the word count minimum. So I'm not sure what I should respond to. Although there are a lot of videos of people getting scared, with Youtube and other video uploading websites, people don't really comment on the videos. All they say is stuff like "hahaha" or "that was funny" but other than that, there's not much response. I admit it is hard to comment on videos. It is easy to comment if you are not just browsing through videos and are actually analyzing the response and the video techniques used in the video. I didn't think it would be this hard to write about it when I started, but as the blog progressed, it became harder and harder to write more. Even though it was hard to come up with enough to meet the minimum, I'm still glad I did this topic because I like watching the videos. Even if the commentary and my actual blog is not as interesting as if I had written about a different topic, I think people enjoy the videos and that's all I wanted. I could have written about anything else, like my favorite movies, or upcoming automotive advances, but I decided to go with something more enjoyable than informative. Not saying that informative blogs are not enjoyable. Well I guess since I have no other blog to compare mine to, that's it for today!

No comments: